Monday, February 20, 2012

Slumber Party Massacre III


Year: 1990
Director: Sally Mattison
Writer: Catherine Cyran
Genre: Horror: Comedy, Slasher

More girls! More blood! More silly murder man! Of course this is what one should expect and it's exactly what they get in the conclusion of the Slumber Party Massacre series. I have a feeling that this one is a bit better than the last, although it's hard to quantify, since they are all pretty similar films. Although it was made in 1990 though it still feels about the same age as the rest.

I honestly can't remember that much different between the second and third films so I'm not even going to try. I just want everyone to enjoy how wonderfully 80s the film is. At one point, the girls all bust out their goofily choreographed dance routine. Is this really what girls do at slumber parties? I think so.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...