Thursday, March 1, 2012

Best Picture Showcase

So, last weekend I went to AMC's Best Picture Showcase. This is something that goes on every year for the past few years. Basically, it's an event where you go to a participating theater and watch all the Academy Award best picture nominees for that year. A few special theaters show them all in one big marathon. That's what I went to.

I fell asleep for most of Moneyball as well as War Horse. Beyond that though there were some nice little films. I didn't like these nominees as much as last year's but they can't always be great big winners. Anyway, for the next few days I intend to write posts for a few of the films. Not all of them, but some. Unfortunately none are horror but what can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...