Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ranking the Puppet Master Series


The Puppet Master franchise is one I have overlooked a very long time. Despite having a love/hate relationship with doll and dummy films I figured this one seemed a little too goofy for my tastes. For better or for worse, one day I decided to just watch them all anyway. Now that I've completed watching 9 films in the series it is time to rank them based on my personal preference.
  1. Puppet Master III: Toulon's Revenge
  2. Curse of the Puppet Master
  3. Puppet Master vs Demonic Toys
  4. Retro Puppet Master
  5. Puppet Master
  6. Puppet Master II
  7. Puppet Master 5: The Final Chapter
  8. Puppet Master 4
  9. Puppet Master: The Legacy
So there is everything ranked from best to worst. Toulon's Revenge is a pretty nice film all by itself if you ever care to dip into the world of living puppets. As for Puppet Master: The Legacy, nobody should watch that one ever. Honestly, from 6-9 they're all pretty dull films. Even the original isn't the most exciting thing out there! Either way, I'm glad I spent time with the movies although I doubt I'll go back anytime soon. 

Actually, there is one newer film in the series which I have yet to watch. That film is Puppet Master: Axis of Evil and came out in 2010. I'm honestly worried to watch it because I can only expect it's horrendous beyond anything else. After that though I think the series is going to be left to die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...