Sunday, May 6, 2012

Stuff I Watched

What have I been doing with all my precious non-internet time? I'll tell you! I've been watching movies. Actually, I've also suddenly developed a fondness for TV shows too (which can take up much more time than movies). Ah well, here's a list of the movies I've checked out since the last film update....

  • Late Fee
  • Psychos in Love
  • What Lies Beneath
  • Pet Sematary II
  • American Psycho 2: All American Girl
  • Blue Sunshine
  • Saint
  • Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
  • Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
  • Star Wras Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
  • Devil in the Flesh
  • Lilja 4-Ever
  • All About Lily Chou-Chou
  • Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
  • Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
  • Miss Congeniality
  • Star Wars Episode II: Revenge of the Sith
What makes me a little bit sad is that none of these will probably be given a film post (at least not without me watching them again). For the most part though none of these films were entirely mind blowing. I will say that Psychos in Love was pretty entertaining though and I suggest checking it out sometime. Pet Semetary II wasn't bad either although it wasn't much of a continuation of the first film. Also, I had never watched the Star Wars series before this. Seriously. 

I've got my watchlist of films going on both IMDB and Letterboxd (more constant updates here). I'm hoping soon to get an invite into SeenTh.at because it seems like a pretty sweet movie site. Hopefully it either turns out to be what I'm looking for in a movie-listing site or I'll end up sticking it out with the current two. So, that's it. Maybe if things work out I will resume writing some movie posts this coming week! Or at worst when summer starts for me, which is in about two weeks. Either way, more stuff is coming up :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...