Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Update

Hey folks!

I've been trying to keep it a secret from most everyone online but I've been dealing with wrist issues for the past month or so. Because of that I find it tough to do my typical computer use schedule of writing, writing, and writing! I can write somewhat but not nearly as long as I would be able to normally.

As such, you've probably noticed I'm not updating this blog in my regular Mon/Wed/Fri thing right now. I'm not sure when that will resume but for now I'll just post things when possible. I'm still watching movies a great deal, just not as ready to jump on the keyboard and start clacking away.

Just letting you know where I've been and that I'm still enjoying horror (and other) films! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that, Marcus. I hope your wrist issues are resolved in one way or another soon. Don't feel any rush to blog while you're not feeling OK, BTW -- come back to it when you can. We'll still be here :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...