Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Some Movies I Watched

I can't always post up a little blurb about the movies I see. Mostly, I tend to not talk about documentaries much. I'm not sure why but it just is often harder to formulate something about them. Anyway, here's some films I have watched over the past month or so but won't be having their own posts.
  • Blair Witch Project
  • Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown
  • L.I.E.
  • The Eyes of Tammy Faye
  • Trust
  • Catfish
  • Lisa
  • A Certain Kind of Death
  • Aladdin
  • Going to Pieces: The Rise and Fall of the Slasher Film
  • Page One: Inside the New York Times
  • Nightmares in Red, White and Blue
  • Reel Injun
  • Just Ask My Children

Going to Pieces and Nightmares in Red, White and Blue are both some nice horror movie documentaries. I can't remember which one it was but one of them also doles out a lot of spoilers, so watch out. I'd seen most of the movies it spoiled, thankfully, but there were a few surprises I didn't want to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...